Catamaran Park offers a pristine family camping environment combined with the convenience and comfort you'd expect from one of the most popular camping destinations in Central Newfoundland.
Located just 8km west of Badger, Newfoundland on the Trans Canada Highway. The park is situated on beautiful Badger Lake and offers a variety of activites for all ages.
Upon entering Catamaran Park you will be greeted by our friendly personel who will be pleased to assist you at check in and while you enjoy your stay with us.
We look forward to serving you !
- 177 Private campsites (2 way)
- + 30 serviced sites at Sunshine Square (2 way)
- 16 Tent sites
- FIRES: Must be lit in prepared fireplaces only.
Extinguish fires before leaving campsite.
Do not leave fires unattended.
Please check signage, or call office to verify that fires are
- PETS: Must caged or kept on a Leash
Clean up after your pet.
- All litter and garbage must be placed in garbage bags.
- No person shall act in a manner, which in the opinion of the park
offical, is noisy, offensive or objectionable.
- Cutting of trees or bushes, or the picking of wild flowers is NOT
- Campsites must be vacated by 1pm, or registered by 1pm.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 9am
- Firearms are NOT permitted in the park
- Only two vehicles permitted on each site.
- Hunting or harassment of wildlife is NOT permitted.
- ATV's are NOT permitted
- Visitors must depart by 10:30pm
- Motorized vehicles must cease operation by 10:30pm
- Speed Limit is strictly 15km/hr inside the park